Create a page about yourself (this is not a post!)
Remember not to include personal information (part of digital citizenship) but really tell us about yourself. You might want to check out some examples from other students and classes.
- Jake’s bio poem
- Jake’s updated about mepage
- Jess’s aboutpage
- Rio’s bio poemand Zylah’s poem using wordle
- Mrs Amri’sclass page
- 3/4/5Halso give you ideas for an autobiographical poem to create
- Teegan’sslideshare about herself
- Warrior Katuses lots of visuals
Create your About Me page
- Click dashboard
- Click Pages
- Click All Pages
- Hover under Sample or About Page and click Edit.
- Delete whatever might already be in the box.
- Change the title to About Me or something similar.
- Remember to also edit the permalink to About Me then save it.
- If you only have one row of icons above the box, click on the last icon called the Toggle Toolbar. This opens a second row which allows you to change font colors or to insert from a word document.
- In the box, write a bit about yourself remembering to be internet safe. Make sure you have checked out the pages from other students mentioned – many of them have been blogging for a while.
- When you have finished click the big blue UPDATE button on the right side of your screen.