Meet Mrs. Dupuy

Thank you for visiting our page! I teach at the most wonderful school in the world, Denham Springs Freshman High in Denham Springs, Louisiana. I have been teaching since 2002 and I have been teaching English I and English I honors at DSFH since 2006.

I have been married to my high school sweetheart for 31 years and I have a son and a daughter and son-in-law. My family means the world to me and I can’t imagine life without them. The First Pentecostal Church in Denham Springs, where I have been a member for 43 years, is my second home. I sing in the choir, help with our JOY group (the old folks group) and am active in the youth ministry. I am always a busy girl!

Among my favorite hobbies are cooking and reading. I love great food and great literature. I plan to include some recipes and book suggestions on my blog. After all, food feeds the body and literature feeds the mind!

In my classroom, I love using technology to teach but more importantly, to give my students the opportunity to create, explore and collaborate both with their peers and with other students across the globe. That’s one reason I am so excited about blogging with my students. Blogging allows my students to write creatively, to create themes and explore ideas. It also gives them the opportunity to hear and consider new ideas and cultures as they connect with other students across the United States and around the world.

Thank you for checking out our blogs. Please feel free to leave a comment. We love hearing from you!